All the products are shipped door to door from our studio in Jaipur, Rajasthan to your provided shipping address via courier.
- Delivery Time:
- Processing an order takes 5 to 7 working days for outfits and delivery takes 2 - 3 working days* nationwide.
- Delivery Charges:
- We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders across India.
- Delivery Time:
- Processing an international order takes 7 to 10 working days* and delivery takes 6-7 days.
- Our logistic partner will deliver your order on time but in the event of any delays, please note that they are caused by events beyond our control.
- Delivery charges:
- We have flat international shipping charges which will be applied upon checkout as follows:
- Rs. 2,200/- per order
- Duties and taxes for international orders are not included as part of the product or shipping charges. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency at the time of your order delivery.
- Duty, as mandated by your country of shipment, will have to be borne by you. In case of non-payment of duties & taxes to receive the shipment, Kaliclothingsco will not entertain a request for a return or refund.
(NOTE - The term 'working days' does not include National holidays, Sundays or Bank Holidays)
- You may track your package at any point in time.
- As soon as your order is dispatched, the tracking information of your order will be sent to your registered email. If you don't spot it right away, make sure you check the 'Promotions' tab of your email.
- In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email after 7 days of placing an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUT OF REACH:
We use a third-party service for shipping our orders and they provide services across almost all PIN Codes nationwide.
Unfortunately, some areas are ODZ (Out of Delivery Zone). In such instances, we will inform you within 7 working days. In such cases, you will have the option to cancel the order and get a refund or give us an alternative address that is not in an ODZ.
DELAYS IN SHIPPING:
Delays in shipping may occur due to various reasons (any act, event, failure to exercise, omission, or accident) which may be beyond our reasonable control.
To put things in perspective, the delivery may be unsuccessful due to natural disasters (flood, earthquake) or when the shipping address is under quarantine or in lockdown.
Other instances where delivery may be delayed or impossible are:
- Strike or other forms of protest.
- Civil unrest, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack, terrorist threat, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation of war.
- Inability to use trains, ships, aircraft, motorized transport, or any other means of transport - public or private.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government or public authority.
- Strike, failure, or accident in maritime or river transport, postal transport, or any other type of transport.
It is to be understood that during the above-mentioned situations, our services will be suspended. Nevertheless, we will make every effort to fulfil our obligations according to the time and resources available.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER DUE TO DELIVERY:
- Our courier service will attempt to deliver the order 2 times to the delivery address. However, if the package is not deliverable due to reasons not attributable to us, the package will be returned.
- FOR PRE-PAID ORDERS: On delivering the package, we will attempt to contact you via phone and email. However, if we cannot get in touch with you, we will issue a credit note of the same amount which will be emailed to you and be valid up to 3 months from the date of issue. If you do not use the credit note, we will not be liable to increase the validity of the card.